- Entrepreneurial – you have the desire to create and own products from end-to-end.
- Problem solver – with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.
- Analytical thinker – knowing what data is important and why, quick and articulate in communication. Ability to break complex directions into smaller steps, decisions, and tests.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks independently.
- Analyze the customer’s workflow & pains and find technical solutions.
- Build detailed user experience specifications and prototypes.
- Lead complex projects and manage customer expectations across multiple channels at the same time.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in B2B or BI products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science / Economics or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience working and communicating directly with clients and stakeholders.
Balanced business/technical background.
- Ability to travel to the central region at least twice a week to meet with customers.
- Exceptional client management skills.
- Full-Time position (option for 75% position at first).