Playtika captivates audiences with beautifully produced, highly immersive social games.
We consider ourselves storytellers and artists, gamers and strategists. We pair art with science—sophisticated algorithms that deliver a pace and rhythm in each game and heighten the thrill of winning.
Whether players are looking for something that is funny or dramatic, playful or full of intrigue, Playtika’s diverse portfolio of games will inspire them to play, stay and ultimately pay for a highly entertaining experience.
As we continue to skyrocket in success, we are constantly seeking the freshest talent.
Are you the next legendary Playtikan?
· Responsibility for Creating playful intuitive and innovative User Experience for the different features of our game
· Responsible for designing and implementing challenging and dynamic interfaces for web and mobile environments
· Understand and learn the user, plan and execute proper design for each and every goal.
· Researching and designing solutions that meet business and user needs
· Collaborate with the product team to drive product strategy and feed the development roadmap
· Being involved and part of the actual thinking and creation of the product initiation, flow and design
· Create and refine best UX design methodologies and practices
· Managing, leading and guiding our 4 local creative and talented UX/UI designers to ensure quality, consistency and compliance of your team.
· Mentor and develop the UX/UI team
· Setting deadlines together with product and UX/UI and solving diverse design problems
· Insuring the communication flow between your team and the various departments of our Studio
At least 5 years of experience in UX/UI – must!
Deep understanding of UX/UI principals and what it takes to create a great player experience – must!
Ability to creatively interpret briefs and make complex tasks by simple concepts
Ability to design UX flow and layout according to Product team’s needs
Strong understanding of feature design of products in mobile and free-to-play games
Experience in leading design teams, with a Hands-on approach.
Manage team workflow and documentation
Ability to work under deadlines in a strong team environment
Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
Strong understanding of typography and composition
Excellent attention to detail
Having an overview and vision about the future of the product and the UX/UI team
Ability to lead, inspire and mentor your team
Imagination, creativity and problem solving
Adaptable and flexible
Strong multi-tasking ability
Excellent and positive team player with great communication and organization skills
Ability to learn quickly
Knowledge of UX design software e.g. Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD
Experience of developing for multi-platform user interface
Experience in Agile environment and design methods and sprints.
Experience with user testing, and implementation of conclusions