Website WSC Sports Technologies
WSC Sports developed an artificial intelligence-driven platform that analyzes live sports broadcasts and creates customized sports content.
We are looking for a product designer (UX/UI), a team player with a can-do attitude, to join our design team. As a product designer, you will work closely with product managers and engineering teams to conceptualize, design, and deliver new features as well as improving and optimizing existing ones.
Our ideal candidate is open-minded, curious, and ready to take on all sorts of design tasks.
Please attach a portfolio that showcases your work with your application.
What you’ll do:
– Gather and evaluate requirements, create user flows, sketches, usability testing, prototypes, and other UX workflows to guide the product development process, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions
– Create high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, collaborating with the design team, product managers, and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback-driven process to create new products and features, expanding WSC Sports’ platform capabilities
– Working with engineers to oversee UI design implementation
– Supporting the other design team members in their day to day tasks, from all design fields if needed
What you’ll need
– 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer, an advantage if you are familiar with startup environment
Design education- a Bachelor's degree in visual communication (specializing in interaction design), and/or UX/UI/Interaction Design courses
– Understanding of how to design for desktop and mobile- responsive web (touch interfaces, operating system differences, browsers)
– Understanding of design systems- how to design within one and how to create one
– Translating business needs to design experiences
– Basing design decisions on user needs
– Able to articulate a deep understanding of color, layout, typography and visual hierarchy
– Mastery of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows
– Able to plan and execute usability testing and user research
Why should you apply
– You will join a small close-knit team- https://www.behance.net/WSCSports
– You’ll get to work at the company with cutting edge technology- https://www.geektime.co.il/wsc-sports-raised-23m/
– You could be a part of our great company culture, that puts people first- https://www.instagram.com/wsc_sports/?hl=en