Website WSC Sports Technologies
WSC Sports developed an artificial intelligence-driven platform that analyzes live sports broadcasts and creates customized sports content.
We are looking for a product designer (UX/UI), a team player with a can-do attitude, to join our design team. As a product designer, you will work closely with product managers and engineering teams to conceptualize, design and deliver new features as well as improving and optimizing existing ones.
Our ideal candidate is open-minded, curious and ready to take on all sorts of design tasks.
What you’ll do:
– Gather and evaluate requirements, create user flows, sketches, usability testing, prototypes, and other UX workflows to guide the product development process, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions
– Create high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, collaborating with the design team, product managers, and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback-driven process to create new products and features, expanding WSC Sports’ platform capabilities
– Working with engineers to oversee UI design implementation
– Supporting the other design team members in their day to day tasks, from all design fields if needed
What you’ll need
– 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer advantage to being familiar with the startup environment
Relevant design education- a Bachelor's degree in visual communication (specializing in interaction design), and/or UX/UI/Interaction Design courses
– Understanding of how to design for desktop and mobile- responsive web (touch interfaces, operating system differences, browsers)
– Understanding of design systems- how to design within one and how to create one
– Ability to translate business needs to design experiences
– Bases design decisions on user needs
– Able to articulate a deep understanding of color, layout, typography and visual hierarchy
– Mastery of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows